The Army Museum of Western Australia Foundation is offering a unique opportunity to businesses and individuals to take a positive step in preserving and promoting the history of West Australians in international conflicts.
Benefits for Sponsors:
- All sponsors who contribute more than $100 become members of the Army Museum of WA Foundation.
- All sponsors who contribute more than $100 will be acknowledged permanently on a board at the entrance to the museum.
- All sponsors, subject to negotiation, will be able to use the Museum and its displays for promotional purposes.
- All sponsors are able to arrange family visits or special staff functions at the museum.
- All donations are tax-deductible.
- Large contributions may be spread over a number of financial years.
All potential sponsors are encouraged to contact the Museum and arrange a special briefing on the plans for expansion.
Details of various forms of sponsorship are outlined below.
The Foundation will be conducting a number of large public fund-raising events which represent sponsorship opportunities.
As an example the Foundation has conducted a number of Band Concerts over the years, including on site at Artillery Barracks and since 2010 at the Perth Concert Hall. The special guest in August 2012 was James Morrison. This was widely advertised and the event sponsor is featured on all event advertising. A concert is planned for 2013.
Event sponsors will receive permanent recognition at the entrance to the Museum.
Event sponsors become members of the Foundation and receive VIP invitations to all functions.
Costs associated with the events such as the Band concert range from $20,000 to $50,000 and event sponsors would be expected to contribute a significant part of this amount.
The opportunity exists throughout each gallery for an organisation to be identified with a particular part of a gallery or facility. The new galleries will need additional features such as air-conditioning, security systems etc.
There are many opportunities for an organisation to become a museum sponsor. These can range from a direct cash donation to a contribution in kind that reduces the cost of a particularly activity.
All contributors will be acknowledged at the entrance to the museum.
Sponsors who contribute more than $100 become members of the Foundation